- Product & Technology
- Product & Technology
- Full-Time Employee
Do you want to be a part of creating the next generation of technologies and products that define the future of digital identities and protect people from identity theft?
If so, come and be a part of something extraordinary! Join our world-class team to deliver innovative digital identity and identity protection cloud-based products to the market on a global scale. Your collaboration and input will set the pace for product development in the cyber security space and your skill set as a software engineer will help deliver innovative technology to clients and customers. Most importantly, your contributions will help us work towards our ultimate goal of stopping identity theft entirely.
The Team at Oslo
The identity team in Oslo likes to solve difficult problems and build state of the art products and solutions. For the past 10 years the Oslo office has carefully designed and built a highly scalable authentication platform that addresses one of the most challenging problems in financial services: combining banking grade security with a frictionless user experience.
The development of the Digital Identity service is based in AllClearID’s Oslo office, a center for cyber security and digital identity with our team of talented and experienced software engineers form the foundation of the company and the platform.
At AllClearID we have also have an equally talented counterpart in Austin, Texas that creates challenging and demanding opportunities in both Europe and the US in the time to come.
AllClearID are now hiring a Software Project Manager to our Digital Identity team in Oslo. AllClearID is growing fast and you should be passionate about software development and project management, have an entrepreneurial flair and like to work with highly skilled colleagues, we are an agile organisation where we like to get things done!
At AllClearID, the process from making a decision to implementing a solution is short and fast which makes us able to quickly move and adapt to changes. As a typical Norwegian Engineering and Product organisation, we have a flat organisation where the team make decisions together. As such, you will be instrumental in building and expanding our existing and new products and services and have direct influence on the company’s global success.
As a project manager for AllClearID, you will be instrumental of the planing and the execution of product development of AllClearIDs products and services. Quality is a common denominator in everything we do since our solutions are used in high scalability, performance and availability environments.
- Partner with Product Manager(s) to ensure project have an articulated scope and business benefit.
- Identify project stakeholders and lead project core team meetings to keep all stakeholders informed and to govern the on-time completion of project tasks.
- Define and create project plans for projects, portfolio, and product prioritization and implementation
- Develop communication plans and interfaces to actively engage business partners
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define success metrics and criteria
- Communicate project and program progress to key constituents
- Work with project team members to oversee all phases of project completion
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage scope to ensure agreed parameters (time, cost, and/or quality) are met
Desired Skills & Experience
You should preferably have a few years experience from agile software project management where you have worked with agile software development teams.
- Knowledge in the use of project management and SDLC methodologies and tools (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative)
- Proficient with Project and Portfolio Management Tools. (Visio, MS Project, Clarity, JIRA, Confluence)
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- Ability to influence, motivate, and mobilize teams and business partners
- Excellent task management, organization, and team collaboration skills
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment
- Sound business and technology acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity is paramount
- Customer service above and beyond the expected
- Have fun together as a company
- We operate as one and inspire one another to win
- We take pride and ownership in all that we do
AllClear ID is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or national origin.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org