Encap Security’s vision
Do you want to take part in the development and creation of next generation technologies and products that define the future of the digital identity ecosystem for a better, faster and more secure user experience.
If so, come and be part of our team of highly experienced digital identity and security engineers! Join our Engineering team to deliver innovative digital identity solutions and cloud-based products to the markets in Europe and US. Your collaboration and input will set the pace for product development in the cyber security space and your skill set as a software engineer will help deliver innovative technology to clients and customers. Most importantly, your contributions will help us work towards our goal of providing secure digital identities in all channels, all over the world.
The identity team in Oslo likes to solve difficult problems and build state of the art products and solutions. For more than 10 years the Oslo office has carefully designed and built a highly scalable authentication platform that addresses one of the most challenging problems in financial services: combining banking grade security with a frictionless user experience.
Our offices are located in the Oslo city center, something we think is important both for attracting talent and to form a vibrant social culture where it is easy to meet up both during and after work.
The development team is full of talented software engineers, experienced in digital identity, cloud solution and creating quality software. We are a multinational team, focused in Oslo, but with sales and business development units also in Finland and the Netherlands.
Encap Security are now hiring Java Software Engineers to our digital identity team in Oslo. Encap Security is growing and you should be passionate about software development, have an entrepreneurial flair and be hands-on, we are an agile organization where the mantra is: talk is cheap show me your code!
At Encap Security, the process from making a decision to implementing a solution is short and fast which makes us able to move quickly, and adapt to changes of both the market and our customers. As a typical Norwegian development team, we have a flat organization where the team make decisions together. As such, you will be instrumental in building and expanding our existing and new products and services and have direct influence on the company’s global success.
As an engineer at Encap Security, an important part of the job is to keep updated on developments in the security and the identity domain regarding strong authentication, mobile biometrics and digital identity. Quality is a common denominator in everything we do since our solutions are used in high scalability, performanc and availability environments.
- Work with designers, other engineers, and our architects to create, implement, and maintain our solution
- Build new and extend current RESTful API:s (Java, Spring)
- Work with other engineers to develop and improve our build and test automation
- Improve the security of our solution with regards to new security standards, threat modelling and security threats
- Produce a solution with high quality, well tested both functionally and performance wise
- Provide integration support to customers, some traveling might be required (post COVID)
- Contribute to functional and technical discussions
- Contribute to keeping our development process agile and efficient
Encap Security employs some of the leading cybersecurity experts in the market and we look forward to both learning from you and teaching you what we know. We are looking for a team player that wants to join our focused, flexible and dynamic team.
Desired Skills & Experience:
You should preferably have a few years experience from Java development and should have experience from working with some of the technologies/tools listed below. If you have experience from security and identity solutions it’s a big plus, but not a requirement. We can teach you!
Technologies you have experience from
- Spring and Hibernate experience
- Databases such as MySQL/Oracle
- Servlet container such as Jetty or Tomcat
- RESTful API development
- Cloud development (AWS/GCP, Cloud formation/Terraform)
- Security principles for RESTful implementations
- Build tools like Gradle/Maven
- Designing and managing API versioning requirements
- Build systems like Jenkins/Team City
- Authentication and identification